The Global Human Resources Community (GHRC) is a group of professionals committed to promoting the best HR/IR practices across industries and enhancing the capability of human resource professionals to outperform and thereby adding value to businesses worldwide.
Objective of GHRC
The main aim of GHRC is to promote the culture of learning, debating, networking, and sharing through volunteering in online and offline activities specially organized for the GHRC members. Another objective is to keep a tab on the latest developments in the HR fraternity and share it by means of periodic news, discussions threads, knowledge forums, webinars, events, and member interactions. In totality, GHRC will focus on developing its fellows as HR professionals and to provide the necessary resources and information to position them as a strategic partner in business.
Why I should become a GHRC fellow member? Following are the benefits of GHRC Fellowship:
1. Digital members community – Share updates, ask questions, and discuss the latest trends in HR from anywhere at any time.
2. Free Webinars – Biweekly deep dives into topics that matter for the Business and HR community.
3. E-newsletter – Latest news and update on HR Topics summarized for future reference.
4. Passion Groups – Interests based subgroups who will work on exploring and elaborating the skills and experiences in their selected domains.
5. Volunteering – Connecting with other GHRC fellows and contributing towards all the planned community activities.
6. Board of Human Resources Professional – Specific HR intervention through HR advisory and consulting board.
7. HR and Business Conclave – Large gatherings of like minded organizations or regional HR professionals to create a long-lasting impact on HR domains. Conferences, Debates, Workshops, Seminars, Industry Connect, HR Awards and more will also be planned as part of the conclave.
It is important for you to be an active member of the group and volunteer in the various initiatives of the community as per your convenience. There are people from various overlapping professions and the regular community interactions are aimed at creating an informal environment. Either we meet for face-to-face or for online networking, credibility and relationship building is crucial to enable the knowledge sharing process.
If you subscribe in GHRC not to benefit but to contribute, the social capital you accrue will eventually reward you in other ways and from all directions. Stronger connect provides highly focused opportunities for you and other GHRC fellows, and in the course of giving time and effort to common causes, you form lasting relationships that broaden and deepen your personal and business networks.