Since thousands of year, various methods and ways have been used and recognized in the field of spiritual healing. These energies are related to and are directed by a person’s consciousness therefore there’s a spiritual reconnection that takes place with your Higher Self.
“When you are evolving into a higher-self, the road may seem lonely but you are simply shedding the energies that no longer match the frequency of your destiny” – Unknown
Model is designed to insert elementary thought of “Believe in self “and “Take charge of your life” by understanding the “Higher purpose of life” and “Live the life to the fullest”. The purpose of a Holistic life can be served only when we are able to connect with inner self, unplug the barriers and seeking development opportunities.
“Self –realization means that we have been consciously connected with our source of being. Once we have made this connection, then nothing can go wrong”- Swami Parmananda
There are few things one need to understand and felt blessed to be part of mother earth –
- Our body is having self-healing abilities therefore can be considered one of the complex wiring on the planet.
- God is supreme and we should trust him, nothing is impossible for him and God will ensure best things and events for each one of us.
- Universal energy act like a healer and the human is merely the tool to overcome upcoming challenges in their lives.
- Life is like a roller coaster therefore it is very crucial to accept it and have a focused approach to let go of the pain and worries coming out of it.
- Life cycle of a living being is full of up and downs, if we are aware about pain then only we can appreciate the pleasure in life. Both are like two sides of a coin and always come together as part of the package.
- We should be empathetic in our approach and should try our best to add some value in the life of people around us.
- Keep doing this until you are feeling satisfied and happy from your good deeds.
Various techniques are being used and available for energy and spiritual healing throughout the world for overall wellness and wellbeing of human life. Some of the widely practiced methodologies are-
- Switch Words, Healing Numbers, Frequencies and Energy Circles
- Crystal Healing
- Chakra and Aura Healing
- Body Healing
- Angel Healing
- Reiki Healing
- Acupressure Healing
- Flower and Vibrational Healing
- Intuitive Healing
- Yoga and Meditation Healing
- Shamanic Healing
- Water Healing
James Mangan gave us “THE SECRET OF PERFECT LIVING “.
James spent 45 years of his life on research and developed various Switchwords and Energy circles.
SW were later revamped & brought to us by SHUNYAM NIRAV.
Switchwords (SW )are positive affirmations that bypass the conscious mind & turn your subconscious mind on like a switch to create more of what you want.
For Example: a better relationship, more peace, creativity or abundance, more meaningful and less painful life. There are various ways of using Switchwords but commonly used one is to repeat 28 times early in the morning as a first thing and last thing in the night apart from any other comfortable and inspiring time during the day.
EC is an Energy circle, which are one way of sending Switchwords, Defusing words, numbers etc. to people, places and situations.
Healing Numbers and Frequencies, which may include from various sources Russian numbers, Divine numbers, Angel numbers etc.
How do Switchwords work??
Help you to get into a positive state by number of ways like smile, sing, dance, or listen to music. So anything that makes you feel good before saying the SW and set your intention for what you want.
Visualising it’s already done.
Give advance gratitude to the universe.
LET GO. Which is the most important & allow the universe to work for you.
Gracious Gratitude with Love!
For more info log on to blueiris.org
Process: INTENTION, ADVANCE GRATITUDE, CHANT, LET GO and LET GOD…. .
Let Go and Let God
As Children bring their broken toys
With tears for us to mend,
I brought my broken dreams to God
Because He was my Friend,
But then, instead of leaving Him
in peace to work alone,
I hung around and tried to help
With ways that were my own.
At last I snatched them back and cried,
“How can you be so slow?”
“My Child, “ He said, “What could I do?
You never did let go.”